Denim & Lace Membership Year Wrap-up Party
Dress casually in your most comfy denim and lace summer attire as we change things up with both our venue and our menu this month!
It is only a five-minute drive south of Courtenay to Innisfree Farm in Royston, which is an internationally registered Botanic Garden and a herbal farm.
We will enjoy a delicious meal ‘al fresco’ under a big tent in a meadow, featuring the bounty from the farm and salmon from local waters that will be lovingly prepared by Chantal Cabrera and her team. Your evening will include a buffet dinner, dessert, and a tea bar.
Sit back and relax — you deserve to be pampered! — and enjoy the views of the beautiful gardens, the food, and the company of other women in business.
Arrive early to enjoy a guided walk through the gardens and stay late to take a meditative guided stroll through the labyrinth. (Minimum $5 donation for the labyrinth walk.)
After dinner, we’ll shake things up and have some fun with a high-energy Zumba lesson and guaranteed laughs.
Please note that there is no bar service available at this venue. Because it is a private event, you may feel free to bring a bottle of wine or other cold beverages. Glasses and a wine bottle opener will be provided. Please enjoy responsibly.
READ THE FINE PRINT:
- Note that the price of this meeting has increased by $5, to account for additional costs for this special venue and events.
- Preregistration is required for all attendees, including Dinner Club Members. Deadline is Sunday, June 9th.
- To receive member pricing, members must log in (top right) before registering.
- Note: when you click the ‘add to cart’ button below, your order will then show in the right-hand column.
- If bringing one or more guests – add to the number of attendees now and your guest(s) will be added.
Are you a member of another
- Vancouver Island women’s business networking group (Campbell River, Oceanside, Nanaimo or Victoria) or LIFT Comox Valley? You are eligible for member pricing, email us for details.
- You do not need to bring a printed ticket, but you must pre-register online.
- Please bring business cards, wear a nametag, and feel free to bring a door prize.
Innisfree Farm is located 5 minutes south of Courtenay
at 3636 Trent Road in Royston. (A five-minute walk from the #20 bus on Royston Road at Trent.)
We will start a carpooling conversation on our Facebook page in early June. Be sure to check it out if you are interested in carpooling.
Contact the CVWBN
PO Box 3414, Courtenay, BC V9N 5N5
Our Next Meeting
Monthly Dinner Meetings are held from 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on the second Wednesday of each month (September through June) in the lower banquet room at the Blackfin Pub in Comox.
The CVWBN extends sincere thanks to the Blackfin Pub for their ongoing support of our organization.
Declutter for a Cause and Support the CV Transition Society January 23
Kim Vopni Pelvic Floor Expert "The Vagina Coach" Kim is a self professed pelvic floor evangelist. She is a certified fitness professional who became passionate about spreading information on pelvic health when she was pregnant with her first child. Kim is the founder...
Speak with Power & Presence
One of the most common things women share with me is how important it is to them that they make a genuine connection. Public speaking and pitching our business can bring up fear, awkwardness, and lack of confidence. My passion is to help women gain practical tools so they can be themselves and speak with ease, authenticity, and impact. Come learn…
Wear your tackiest, most outrageous Christmas Sweater and win fun prizes!
Despite feeling accomplished and successful, do you sense deep down that so much more is possible for you? Do you notice certain things come so easily for you, while in other areas you're struggling? I get it. You don't have to feel stuck or bored. Come and engage...
Join CVWBN member, Terri Perrin of Fine Art of Intention Feng Shi, at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 10 at Lake Trail Community School for an informative and engaging 90-minute mini-workshop on how you can not only create beautiful gardens but ones that will nurture your spirit and could change your life!