Denim & Lace Membership Year Wrap-up Party
Dress casually in your most comfy denim and lace summer attire as we change things up with both our venue and our menu this month!
It is only a five-minute drive south of Courtenay to Innisfree Farm in Royston, which is an internationally registered Botanic Garden and a herbal farm.
We will enjoy a delicious meal ‘al fresco’ under a big tent in a meadow, featuring the bounty from the farm and salmon from local waters that will be lovingly prepared by Chantal Cabrera and her team. Your evening will include a buffet dinner, dessert, and a tea bar.
Sit back and relax — you deserve to be pampered! — and enjoy the views of the beautiful gardens, the food, and the company of other women in business.
Arrive early to enjoy a guided walk through the gardens and stay late to take a meditative guided stroll through the labyrinth. (Minimum $5 donation for the labyrinth walk.)
After dinner, we’ll shake things up and have some fun with a high-energy Zumba lesson and guaranteed laughs.
Please note that there is no bar service available at this venue. Because it is a private event, you may feel free to bring a bottle of wine or other cold beverages. Glasses and a wine bottle opener will be provided. Please enjoy responsibly.
READ THE FINE PRINT:
- Note that the price of this meeting has increased by $5, to account for additional costs for this special venue and events.
- Preregistration is required for all attendees, including Dinner Club Members. Deadline is Sunday, June 9th.
- To receive member pricing, members must log in (top right) before registering.
- Note: when you click the ‘add to cart’ button below, your order will then show in the right-hand column.
- If bringing one or more guests – add to the number of attendees now and your guest(s) will be added.
Are you a member of another
- Vancouver Island women’s business networking group (Campbell River, Oceanside, Nanaimo or Victoria) or LIFT Comox Valley? You are eligible for member pricing, email us for details.
- You do not need to bring a printed ticket, but you must pre-register online.
- Please bring business cards, wear a nametag, and feel free to bring a door prize.
Innisfree Farm is located 5 minutes south of Courtenay
at 3636 Trent Road in Royston. (A five-minute walk from the #20 bus on Royston Road at Trent.)
We will start a carpooling conversation on our Facebook page in early June. Be sure to check it out if you are interested in carpooling.