Our June 9 Members Meeting
We’re wrapping up another year IN PERSON! Join us on June 9th at Innisfree Farms from 6-8 PM. This is a free event for Members Only.
After a year filled with digital meet-ups, the CVWBN is excited to celebrate the year with an IN PERSON wrap up!
Join us at Innisfree Farms for an evening filled with connection and celebration. This event will be held outdoors following the COVID-19 BCCDC guidelines and protocols. Appetizers, glassware and cutlery will be provided. Please note that this is a BYOB event.
We are so excited to celebrate the year on this beautiful farm property, which features a stunning garden, tranquility and a labyrinth.
Tents will be available in the event that it rains. Please remember to wear your masks as per BCCDC and Provincial Health guidelines!
We’ll cap the night off with some meditation and light Niya Dancing, held by the fabulous Anne-Marie Lisch of Embodied Being.
Please note that you must register prior to June 7th in order to attend. This event is for CVWBN Members only. To join, please visit our website: https://cvwbn.org/join.
Bring a members gift, cash for 50/50 draw, a water bottle if its hot and your mask!
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU THERE!
Covid Safety plan
We welcome you to visit us with due precautions in place. Please do not come to the farm if :
- you have a fever or any symptoms of a cold
- you have tested positive for SarsCov-2 infection in the past month
- you have travelled outside of the health region in the past 2 weeks
- you have been in contact with other people who have tested positive for SarsCov-2 infection in the past month
- you have been in contact with any other people who have travelled outside of the health region in the past 2 weeks
Masks are required on arrival and registration
Masks are not required but recommended when in the grounds and gardens
When you arrive, please wash your hands (wash station near front gates)
Food service area is on the lawn.
- maximum 6 people at a table
- every person present must maintain a distance of two metres from every other person present, when not seated; specifically, do not congregate at food or drink stations or at bathroom facilities;
- every person present is seated and remains in the same chair throughout the meal (no table hopping)
- every person remains seated during the meal service, except to obtain food or drink or to use washroom facilities;
- masks are required in the food service area unless seated, and in the bathrooms