Comox Valley Women’s Business Network
Join Us! Work Better, Together
The Comox Valley Women’s Business Network is a locally-based non-profit organization focused on assisting business women to:
- Meet new people
- Connect easily with one another
- Refer business to one another where appropriate
- Develop and leverage strong business relationships
- Increase profile and profitability
- Educate and contribute to the success of other business women
- Advocate and volunteer to support local charities (B.O.O.S.T)
Benefits of Belonging
- Develop business and personal skills through our monthly keynote speakers and events.
- Network and develop relationships with other women in business
- Promote your business through our website and social media channels.
- Every member has a page in the CVWBN Member Directory to promote their business.
- Access to the Private Members Facebook Group where you will find support from members and the board in a private space.
- Access to the CV WBN Networking Forum on Facebook where members only can advertise their businesses and share or crosspost to other channels.
- Perks for the monthly meetings in person. Members can display their special promotions and business cards and bring a door prize or a donation to advertise.
- Option to join our weekly Business Circle (via zoom) to discuss challenges, successes and group accountability and support
- Keep your business front of mind in our public introductions done at the beginning of each meeting- a great chance for members to pitch themselves to the whole group.
- Advertise your business or product specials for a small fee in our monthly E-newsletters
- Be a ‘Spotlight Speaker’ and promote your business to other CVWBN members and guests. At most meetings, we will feature one or two spotlight speakers, giving each ten minutes to promote and pitch their business ($25 fee).
- The CV WBN is a proud member of the Comox Valley Chamber of Commerce-our website link in their directory is a direct link to your business!
- Annual opportunity to join the WBN Board of Directors – a group of female volunteers who are passionate about supporting an organization that has been active for over 30 years!
Regular Membership $175 – All of the perks listed above for a full 10-months of meetings. General meeting tickets via zoom are included in your membership. Meetings in person-ticket prices vary depending on the venue.
Dinner Club Membership $475 – This membership option is on hold until we resume our regular dinner meetings. All the benefits of a regular membership and includes 10 dinner meeting fees. Make the commitment to be a Dinner Club Member and you will save a minimum of $50.00 per year PLUS you also receive a guest pass to bring one guest complimentary per year.
- All memberships are renewable one year from the date of purchase.
- Memberships represent an individual in a distinct business entity. In the event of job changes, membership fees are nonrefundable, however, the individual membership may be transferred to another person in that same business entity at the discretion of the Board. The individuals requesting the transfer must apply in writing.